First, we are pleased to tell you that there is an extensive community of FlashVAPE users ready to give you support and guidance on how to get the most out of your FlashVAPE! Please see our thread on fuckcombustion.com, the premiere online vaporizing community, at:
There you can get all your FlashVAPE questions answered by friendly FV owners who know this vaporizer well. You’ll also find detailed instructions and videos on its usage.
Size: 7″ / 18cm
Weight: 12oz / 320g
The basic instructions describe a fast simple way to use the FlashVAPE that is easy to learn and minimizes the risk of combustion. We recommend that you master this method before trying the variations described below. Since the FlashVAPE is designed to be a simple yet exceptionally powerful user-controlled vaporizer, there is a small learning curve involved to get to know your FV and find your preferred method. Don’t be discouraged if you reach combustion once or twice while you get acquainted. It’s just something many users will go through in the learning process. As any experienced FV user will tell you, your efforts will be well rewarded.
Once you’ve learned the “simple” method, perhaps you find the thinner vapor it produces isn’t sufficient. Some users like or need the thicker high temperature vapor that contains a broader spectrum of active components. Others require a faster delivery. Here are a few of the more advanced methods for using the FlashVAPE to get these results. You might find one you like, or you can experiment with them to inspire your own favorite way to flashvape!
The “LB” Method: Power on while drawing for big hits!
- Press and hold the power button for around 3-4 seconds, then draw slowly while still holding down the button.
- As you draw you’ll start to taste the vapor. You’ll also see vapor rising through the top glass window. Adjust your draw speed to control the amount and temperature of the vapor. The speed of the cold fresh airflow travelling up through the core determines the vaporizing temperature. A faster draw results in lower temperature and releases less vapor.
- Continue drawing with the power on for another 3-5 seconds, depending on how much vapor you want, then release the button and finish the draw.
The “Pak” Method: Pulse power the FV to maintain even vaporizing temperature and prolonged vapor production time for big hits!
- Press and hold the power button for around 4-5 seconds, or until you see vapor being produced through the top window or the side vents.
- Release the power button and start to draw slowly through the glass stem. You’ll be able to taste the vapor.
- Drawing slowly and continuously, release the power button for 2-3 seconds, then press for another 2-3 seconds to restart the heating process, release, and draw for another 2-3 seconds.
- Repeat until you finish the draw.
The “Tweek” Method: Micro-hits that really add up!
- Using the “simple” method described in the user instructions, press and hold the power button for 4-5 seconds, release, and slowly do a small draw or a gentle puff (micro-hit), just enough to inhale the fresh vapor produced. Stop your draw when you taste the vapor thinning.
- Hold your breath and repeat micro-hits until you are satisfied!
With all advanced FlashVAPE methods the key is to maximize the amount of vapor being produced without reaching combustion. The factors that affect the power-on time without reaching combustion include the type and dryness of your material, and how finely it is ground. Remember also that as your material vaporizes it’s drying, so the time to combustion gets shorter.
We encourage you to experiment with the FV to discover its limits. With a little experience, you’ll develop a feel for the FV that will let you know when you’re approaching combustion temperatures. Through experimentation and practice, you too will soon develop your own preferred FlashVAPE method. Once you do, don’t forget to share with us on FC, and maybe we can name an advanced method after you too!